It’s no secret that Shopbop is one of our favorite luxury shoe retailers. How can you not love free shipping to almost any destination worldwide on orders over $100?
Just like Zappos, the company is fully owned by Amazon. It was acquired in 2006 but continues to operate as an independent subsidiary.
We’ve carefully selected 20 of the most unique women’s heels and shoes available right now. Which pair is your favorite?
20. Black Mid Cowboy Boots, $795 at Shopbop
Black mid cowboy boot from R13 with black leather toe and slouchy leather overlay
19. Black Karine Fold Over Booties, $695 at Shopbop
These fold-over top booties from New York-based women’s ready-to-wear designer Jonathan Simkhai are styled below with retro-inspired AGOLDE jeans that you can buy at Shopbop.
Black calfskin leather Jonathan Simkhai Karine fold-over booties
18. Black Cylindrical Wooden Heel Pumps, $510 at Shopbop
Black neoprene A.W.A.K.E. MODE Tess evening pumps with cylindrical wooden heel
17. Sandals With Fluorescent Butterflies, $775 at Shopbop
Sophia Webster’s Riva sandals are designed with a fine ankle strap that entwines the foot and adorned with fluorescent butterflies on a black nappa outer
16. Chain Sole Weather Boots, $975 at Shopbop
Made from recycled materials, Stella McCartney’s Chain Sole boots feature a rubber sole with plenty of traction and a quilted shaft to keep you warm
15. Shearling Flat Base Clogs, $310 at Shopbop
These shearling flat base clogs are worn below with Khaite Abigail jeans and cozy socks from Stems. The clogs from New York City-based designer Karin Bereson are handmade to order in the United States.
These flat base clogs are handmade in the United States using natural shearling upper with a caramel leather strap across the foot
14. R13 Platform High Top Sneakers, $1,135 at Shopbop
Available in two more colors at Nordstrom, these R13 sneakers boast some serious distressing and a big platform that mirrors the label’s signature combat boots.
Intentional distressing and dirtied laces add to the grungy appeal of a black canvas high-top sneaker boosted by a chunky, hand-stitched platform
13. Crystal-Embellished High-Heel Sandals, $158 at Shopbop
Black Schutz Vikki stiletto heel sandals with rainbow crystal embellishments
12. R13 Ankle Harness Platform Boots, $1,195 at Shopbop
11. Brown High Heel Ankle Chelsea Boot With Wooden Heel, $625 at Shopbop
Brown A.W.A.K.E MODE Ariana high heel ankle Chelsea boots with cylinder wood heel
10. Metallic Gold Leather Scara Wrap Sandals, $320 at Shopbop
Gold wraparound ankle-strap sandals from K. Jacques
9. Green Sandals With Flower Applique, $920 at Shopbop
These green sandals from N°21 feature flower appliques at the sides and wraparound ankle straps with buckle closure
8. Green Sandals With Double Layer of Tassels, $637 at Shopbop
Bright green asymmetric A.W.A.K.E MODE Gortensia sandals with laces and a double layer of tassels
7. Red Velvet 170mm Platform Sandals, $1,050 at Shopbop
Also available at Farfetch, these red sandals from Alexandre Vauthier have been made from red velvet and tower atop a high-block heel.
These red sandals from Alexandre Vauthier have been made from red velvet and tower atop a high-block heel
6. Geometric Print Padded Ankle Boots, $690 at Shopbop
Multicolor printed nylon Isabel Marant snow boots that are thread with suede laces
5. Green/White/Blue Superstar Sneakers, $1,700 at Shopbop
Green/white/blue sneakers with crystal detailing at one heel and scuffed, dirtied finish
4. Brown Bura Topstitched Leather Boots, $700 at Shopbop
Acne Studios’ brown leather Bura boots featuring distressed welt stitching with exaggerated threads
3. Nhu Sandal With Spherical Bloom Hued Heel, $458 at Shopbop
These transparent vinyl Cult Gaia sandals stand out with a spherical heel with a finish to match their footbed
2. Off White Cult Gaia Annika Mules, $378 at Shopbop
A sculptural round heel meets a leather slide style with the intriguing Cult Gaia Annika mules
1. Sculpted Wood Heel Sandals, $478 at Shopbop
Angular and impressive, this wooden sandal with a knocked-out heel includes padding and a thick, transparent strap to hold you in place while grabbing attention
The post Shopbop’s 20 Most Unique Shoes and Heels for Women appeared first on Your Next Shoes.